1. Job Descriptions
- Presented at the hospital, seminars
- Develop the content of advertising material.
- Training for the sales team about products knowledge.
- Responsible for sales performance, allocating resources and managing costs in charge of the product to achieve its objectives.
- Manage expenditure by an annual budget of approved products.
- Research and market analysis of the group in charge, collect customer information
- Planning workshops related to the product group in charge.
- Approval and adjustment of the technical information on products across all media publications, advertising to ensure promotional information, product communications adhere to the provisions of the relevant legislation.
- Work with vendors and partners to handle and supply fast feedback information, inquiry and complaints related to the product.
- Clues to work, receiving information directly from the manufacturer, salesroom.
- Report on the marketing, sales to manufacturers and Board of Directors.
- Manage and complete the legal procedures and the licensing for product development activities in Vietnam market.
- Graduated from the University of Medicine, Pharmacy or Biotechnology.
- Ability to make presentations well.
- English (listening, speaking, reading and writing): Good
- At least 03 years working experience in similar position.
- Candidates with knowledge of drug registration, knowledge of legislation, pharmaceutical macro-management.
- Good computer skills;
- Skills to analyze, synthesize, handled the situation well
- Text editor, good planning
- Loving the work, enthusiasm and responsibility.
- Have the right to participate in training courses and seminars in the country and abroad.
- Many opportunities for advancement.
- Enjoy the New Year holidays mode, tourism in the country and abroad.
- Income attractive unlimited (Bonus% of sales)
- Wage 13,14,15 (3P policy and salary based on KPI)
- Working in a professional environment, friendly, dynamic.
- Annual social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
- Covered eating lunch at the Company
- Many opportunities for advancement
4. Contact filling
The candidates can submit their application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Ms. Thuy.
5. Filling deadline
March 15th, 2017