Working place: Ha Noi
1. Job Descriptions
- Research and update legal document guidelines in the field of pharmacovigilance.
- Implement and apply the pharmacovigilance system from the stage of promulgation, dissemination and implementation guidance to the stage of inspection, evaluation and adjustment.
- Train and guide pharmacists to collect adverse drug reaction reports from pharmacy departments of hospitals and clinics.
- Receive, collect, process and send adverse reaction reports and work related to updating drug safety information according to domestic regulations and contracts with partners.
- Send periodic reports and related reports at the request of partners.
- Experience: no experience required.
- Degree: Graduated from University of Medical and Pharmacy.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday at the office and receiving medical reports and inquiries outside of office hours (if any).
- English: good reading and writing skills.
- Work management skills, planning and implementation skills.
- Withstand pressure and passion for work.
- Positive working attitude.
- Wage agreement.
- Dynamic, modern, proactive working environment. Many opportunities for advancement.
- Have the opportunity to participate in domestic and foreign seminars, improve professional knowledge and work skills.
- Enjoy the holidays, travel, and insurance according to the regulations of the company and the laws.
- Annual trip with the company.
4. Contact filling
Candidates can submit their application via the following email: email@example.com
5. Filling deadline:
June 30th, 2018